We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Potatoes under the lid:
Peel the potatoes and cut them like straw potatoes. We put them in a non-stick pan where we add the oil and a glass of water. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and let them cover to simmer. Stir from time to time, and finally add finely chopped green parsley.
Meat dishes, poultry, fish, eggs
Beef or chicken butts
Clear meat from films and fats, minced meat twice (for the second time - with a slice of old bread soaked in milk), add salt, cold milk, butter. Cut the buns, fry them in melted butter and put them in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
Meat, chicken or fish pudding (for children over 10 months)
Fillets soaked in milk bread twice minced meat, rub through a hair sieve, season with salt, dilute with milk to thick porridge, add egg yolk, beaten in a solid foam protein and mix gently . Put the table in a greased cup, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cover with a paper cup of oil. The bottom tray, in a pan filled with boiling water halfway up the height of the glass, cover the pan with a lid and put on the stove for 40-45 minutes. Serve with mashed potatoes, drizzling with broth.
Liver soaked in running water to remove blood, remove plenochku, remove the pipes, cut into cubes, season with salt, sprinkle with flour. In a saucepan, fan oil, brown, fry the onion, then the liver, quickly turning (not overcook!), Boil for some time under the lid in the oven (about 5 minutes), cool twice meat chopped, then rub through a hair sieve. This "liver flour" can be added to cereals, mashed potatoes, rake soups with butter can be spread on a pate-shaped bread.
, , 
Boiled potatoes with dill
- 1-1.5 kg of new potatoes
- 100-150 g of butter
- salt to taste
- a bunch of dill
- 2-3 cloves of garlic.
Method of preparation
Peel the potatoes. Wash them very well and boil them in salted water.
While the potatoes are boiling, wash and chop the dill. Also, peel the garlic cloves and cut them into small pieces.
When the potatoes are ready, drain the water from the pan. Add butter, garlic and dill. Cover the pan with a lid and shake the contents well.
Let the potatoes rest for 5 minutes under the lid, so that they penetrate with the flavors of the other ingredients.
Before serving, transfer them to a deep bowl and sprinkle with the remaining butter in the pan.
Pan-fried potatoes with onion, garlic, eggplant and dill
• 700 g potatoes
• 2 eggplants
• 3 onions
• 3 cloves of garlic
• salt pepper
1. Using a knife, cut the eggplant into cubes.
2. If the eggplants are bitter, you can sprinkle them with salt and set aside for 15-20 minutes. After that you have to wash them under a stream of cold water and dry them with paper towels. Fry the eggplant in a hot oil pan.
3. Using a knife, cut the onion into pieces.
4. Cut the potatoes as you like. We cut the potatoes into thin halves of the round: this way they fry very well and become crumbly.
5. Fry the potatoes in a hot pan with oil. Add finely chopped onion and cook until smooth.
6. Cover with a lid and cook over low heat.
7. Add the previously prepared eggplant, then season with salt and pepper.
8. Add the garlic and dill.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
Five dishes with new potatoes!
The new potato season is open! Now you can fully enjoy this fragrant garnish. And did you know that if they are put in boiling water (not cold), boiled potatoes retain their taste qualities better? This maintains their sweet taste notes.
We want to dispel the myth that these potatoes can only be cooked. That's why we have prepared for you a list of the most successful recipes with new potatoes. Don't be afraid to experiment: you will get real delights. Our team appreciated each of these dishes.
1. BOILED POTATOES WITH DILL
Method of preparation:
1. Using a wire sponge, peel the potatoes. Wash them very well and boil them in salted water.
2. While the potatoes are boiling, wash and chop the dill. Also, peel the garlic cloves and cut them into small pieces.
3.When the potatoes are ready, drain the water from the pan. Add butter, garlic and dill. Cover the pan with a lid and shake the contents well.
4. Let the potatoes rest for 5 minutes under the lid, so that they penetrate with the flavors of the other ingredients.
5. Before serving, transfer them to a deep bowl and sprinkle with the remaining butter in the pan.
2. NEW POTATOES IN THE OVEN
-a sprig of fresh rosemary
-salt, ground black pepper - to taste.
Method of preparation:
1. Using wire sponge, peel the potatoes. Cut them in half and boil them in lightly salted and boiling water until they are semi-prepared (within 10 minutes).
2.Then drain the water from the pan and dry the potatoes a little. Transfer them to a baking tray. Add the cleaned and crushed garlic with a knife. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
3.Cut the butter into cubes and place it on the surface of the potatoes. At the end, sprinkle them with the chopped rosemary.
4. Bake the potatoes for 40 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C. During preparation we recommend that you mix them regularly.
5. Before serving, sprinkle with chopped dill.
3. NEW POTATOES WITH CHEESE
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the potatoes with a wire sponge. Put them in lightly salted and boiling water. Boil them for 15 minutes. Then drain the water from the pan and dry them.
2. Peel and chop the garlic.
3. Melt the butter on a hot pan. Add the garlic. Allow the butter to penetrate its flavor for 20 seconds, then remove from the heat.
4. Transfer the boiled potatoes to a baking tray and sprinkle with melted butter. Cut the cheese into 1.5 cm wide slices and place them on the surface of the potatoes.
5.Insert the tray into the preheated oven to 200 ° C. Bake the potatoes until the cheese has melted and browned.
4. NEW FRIED POTATOES
-2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
Method of preparation:
1.Wash very well and dry the potatoes. Pour the sunflower oil into a saucepan or deep frying pan.
2. Put the potatoes in the bowl with the hot oil and fry them for 15-20 minutes, under the lid, shaking them periodically.
3.Wash and chop the dill. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
4. Sprinkle dill and garlic on the surface of the potatoes. Mix well and continue frying under the lid for another 2 minutes.
5. At the end of cooking, add the butter, mix and remove the potatoes from the heat.
5. SALAD WITH NEW POTATOES
-120 g of sardines preserved in oil
-the juice of half a lemon
-a tablespoon of olive oil
-salt, ground black pepper - to taste.
Method of preparation:
1.Wash the potatoes. Cut them into 3 parts and boil them in water until they are ready.
2.Cut the green beans into pieces. Put it in the pan with boiling water for 3 minutes before taking the potatoes off the heat.
3. Drain the water from the pan and let the vegetables cool.
4.Put the sardines, lemon juice, salt and ground black pepper to taste in the salad bowl. Grind and mix everything with a fork.
5. Add the finely chopped olives, potatoes and green beans to the salad bowl.
6. Add the olive oil. Stir. Let the salad soak for 15 minutes, then serve.
We hope we've helped you complete your arsenal of successful recipes. We recommend that you prepare one of these dishes when you plan to go on a picnic, because nothing goes better with potatoes than juicy skewers.
And how do you usually cook new potatoes? Tell us your recipes in the comments. If you liked our article, share it with your friends!
Gastric mucous soup
The dietary version of the first dish - thin soup - usually made from rice flour, oatmeal or flour. Rice or oatmeal is boiled in water for about 1-1.5 hours, then filtered through gauze or a sieve and add a meal consisting of chicken egg yolk and a small piece of butter. Mix everything and boil again.
Products commonly used to make mucus soup:
- rice or oats or oats
- the water
- salt or honey
- a yolk and a small cube of butter.
The number of ingredients is arbitrary, to your taste.
In addition, another cooking variant is known. It requires the following ingredients:
- a glass of Hercules of oats
- an egg
- three glasses of milk
- 1 teaspoon butter and the same amount of sugar
- six glasses of water
- a pinch of salt.
Pour the water into a saucepan, bring to a boil, pour the flakes and boil for 1-1.5 hours. Then filter the broth, without additional grinding, return to the heat. After boiling again, add sugar and salt, cool to about 70 ° C and pour the egg mixture. Finish the vessel with oil and serve the patient with gastritis.
Extremely tender meat prepared according to a Ukrainian recipe. The meat simply melts in your mouth!
The meat prepared according to this recipe is incredibly tasty and tender, so it melts in your mouth. This recipe will occupy a leading place among the favorite recipes. Even if the cooking process takes 2 hours, the meat does not require much effort and you do not have to sit next to the stove. Get delicious, tender and flavorful meat and enjoy it with a garnish of rice or potatoes.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the onions and garlic and wash them.
3. Chop the minced garlic.
4. Cut the butter into large cubes.
5. Cut the meat into medium pieces.
6. Place the pieces of meat in a cauldron or in a thick-walled saucepan.
7. Place the onion rings on top.
8. Pour hot or hot boiled water over it.
9. Place the butter pieces on top.
10. Cover the pan with a lid and put it on high heat. When the meat starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and cook the meat for an hour (under the lid!).
11. If you want to cook the meat in a multicooker, then put it in the & # 8220butting & # 8221 program, cover the pot with a lid and cook for an hour.
12. Then add the chopped garlic, sugar, salt and vinegar. Mix well.
Lent days are many and long in our country. And even if we do not fast, it is good to take a break from time to time, to temporarily separate from the butchers, which, it is said, purifies us and makes us live longer and healthier.
This stew is prepared simply and quickly, it has everything a person needs to have a happy winter or late autumn: a consistency from potatoes, some vitamins miraculously left in peppers and onions, jam to these two and the scent of parsley.
All you have to do to get it is peel the vegetables, cut the potatoes in half and then cut them into thin slices, to penetrate quickly. Peel the onion and cut it into scales and the pepper, cleaned of seeds, should be cut into cubes. Put them all in the pot from the beginning, with a tablespoon or two of oil. Saute them for five to six minutes then cover (but not completely) with warm water. Leave them under the lid until the water drops and the potatoes soften, then add the mashed tomatoes (a cup of half a kilogram of potatoes, a bell pepper and two onions). Bring to a simmer until the sauce thickens, add salt and pepper, break the parsley leaves and throw them in the pot, stir, turn off the heat, put the lid on, congratulations!
The stew is ready, and next to it you only need two slices of HapiHap bread, to have something to spread in the jar after eating the vegetables. It won't be bad, I guarantee you.
Spicy potato dish
Our ideas for potato dishes are not only life-saving on Lent. They can be eaten any day, either for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients (6 servings)
1.5 kg of potatoes
3 tablespoons oil
2 leeks (white part)
1 green bell pepper
1 dried hot pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 cloves of garlic
2 bay leaves
Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into thick slices. Cut the leeks into thin slices, the bell pepper into cubes, and grind the hot one. Saute the leeks in a well-heated oil together with the bell pepper until it softens. Add the paprika, bay leaves, salt and pepper to taste, mix well and add the potatoes immediately. Cover with warm water (or vegetable broth) and simmer under low heat for about 20 minutes, until the potatoes are soft.
Add the finely chopped garlic, crushed hot pepper, tomato paste and season with salt if necessary. After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and let the stew covered for 10 minutes to flavor, then serve with pickles or green salad with onions.
- 1 can of canned quality pork or beef.
- 4 medium potatoes.
- 25 liters of water.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 50 ml of spread. oil.
- 100 g of buckwheat.
- 1 green bundle (parsley, dill).
- We will cut the carrot soup into thin slices or grill.
- Onion soup we will cut thin half-rings.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes.
- loop and buckwheat by rinsing.
- Onions fried in vegetable oil until semi-soft.
- Add the carrots to the onion. Then it will have to be fried again until the carrots are soft.
- Buckwheat zaley the specified amount of water. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes to cook.
- Add the potatoes and cook the soup until the potatoes are cooked.
- Vsyp in the pan fried vegetables, add the bay leaf and boil the soup for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Vsyp finely chopped green. Turn off the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes, under the lid on this soup.