We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 10 eggs,
- 0.5l oil,
- 3 tablespoons yogurt,
- 1conserve mushrooms,
- 2 slices of bell pepper,
- 2 slices of pressed ham;
- for decoration:
- rdei gras,
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Eggs stuffed with all ...:
Boil hard-boiled eggs and peel them, cut them in half and remove the yolks. Make a mayonnaise from a raw yolk and 2-3 boiled yolks, with oil, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste and a little lemon juice .Leave a few tablespoons of mayonnaise, the rest mix with mushrooms, ham, peppers and cucumbers (well drained of juice) Put the egg halves on a plate and fill with the above composition. thin with milk, garnish with eggs. Decorate with bell pepper and parsley
Eggs stuffed with pate
Although it is very simple to go to the store and buy a good pate to use for this recipe, we also give you the homemade pate recipe, in case you want to prepare it yourself, so that you have control over ingredients. You know all too well that store products taste great, but they are also full of preservatives and flavors.
For liver pate, you need:
- a liver (poultry, pork, veal) of 300 g
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the liver and clean it carefully, so that there are no traces of iron left, because it can give a bitter taste to the pate. If you want the pate to be white, you can keep the liver in milk for a few hours.
2. Bring salt water to a boil, and when it boils, put the liver in it and let it boil for about 10 minutes. You check it with a fork stuck in the thick part of the liver: it is ready when no blood comes out of it. The liver should be left to cool in the water in which it was boiled.
3. When the liver is cold, cut 2-3 slices in the middle (they will remain whole in the pate). The rest of the liver is passed through a sieve, along with two scrambled yolks. Put the resulting paste in a bowl and rub with butter until smooth. Add the sliced pate to the cream and you're done!
Now, for eggs stuffed with liver pate, you don't have to do much. Boil hard-boiled eggs, peel them, cut them in half, remove the yolk and chop it, mixing it with a tablespoon of liver and a little parsley. Put the mixture in half of the egg. After you have finished all the eggs, place them on a plate garnished with lettuce leaves. You can also prepare a yogurt sauce for these stuffed eggs or you can leave them as such, because they are quite tasty and without.
Of course, as I said, you don't have to make the pate at home. If you use a commercial pate, still mix it with a little butter before mixing with the yolk, to obtain a very fine cream.
Next time you have a festive meal, don't forget this recipe eggs stuffed with pate, because I'm safe with her!
Eggs stuffed with cheese and sour cream
It seems that the holiday stuffed eggs are an appetizer that is very easy to prepare.
- 5 eggs
- 50g Telemea or feta cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons sour cream or yogurt
- little dill
- 1 small piece of butter
Boil the eggs for 15 minutes then put them quickly under a stream of cold water. Peel them and carefully remove the yolks.
Put in the blender the yolks, cheese, dill (you can also put 1 clove of garlic), sour cream and butter. At first I put only a tablespoon of sour cream and then I added another because the paste seemed too hard. If you do not have a blender you can use a wooden spoon.
Fill the egg white halves and then place them on the plate. Serve with mayonnaise or yogurt sauce.
It would be ideal to have a pos for decoration.
Be careful not to add salt if necessary, the cheese is already salted.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Recipe for breaded eggs stuffed with tuna and cream cheese
For the stuffed breaded eggs we used, as basic ingredients, the yolks, tuna fillets in olive oil and cream cheese. Pickled cucumbers and green dill completed the taste of the main ingredients.
Then I passed them through flour, raw eggs and breadcrumbs, as in the schnitzel recipe. I browned them in an oil bath, but they can be prepared more dietary, in the oven.
To find out what is the shelf life of painted eggs, I recommend you read the article: Easter Egg: shelf life and recommendations.
* And if you like the recipes on this blog, I'm waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also find us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds"
Follow below the list of ingredients and steps needed to prepare the recipe for breaded eggs stuffed with tuna and cream cheese.
- Although small, stuffed eggs can be decorated in any way. The most useful ingredients for decorating are pickles, pickles and parsley leaves.
- For visual diversity, you can put the eggs on a plate on a bed of mayonnaise. However, we do not recommend excessive consumption of this ingredient.
- Eggs stuffed with chicken breast can be eaten as an appetizer or as a tasting.
- If you want, you can also add grated cheese or mushrooms to the composition.
Stuffed egg recipe - simple recipe
Eggs stuffed mushrooms
- 6 eggs
- 150 g of chicken liver
- 30 g butter
- the juice of a lemon
- chopped parsley
Method of preparation:
Boil the eggs hard, cut them in half horizontally and remove the yolks. The livers are also boiled, drained of juice and strained. Mix with the yolks, chopped parsley, butter and salt and fill the egg halves with this composition. Garnish with lettuce leaves.
Eggs stuffed with everything
Boil the eggs for about 15 minutes to harden. Cure the eggs and cut them long. Take out the eggs and make them easy to place in perfect condition so that you can fill the eggs with the compositions. Put the egg whites in an adjoining bowl and grind them all with forks. Add the cucumbers and the mound salami. Next, add the broken brace to the small grinder. You mix them up and incorporate them and set them aside. Meanwhile, make the mayonnaise from the above ingredients, gradually adding the oil. The mashed potato helps to keep the mayonnaise from being cut. Pour the mayonnaise over the filling and mix well. Suitable for salt, but be careful, because the breccia is also very healthy. Add pepper to taste. Spoon half of the egg and fill the egg yolks and place them face down on a platter on which you have placed the salad leaves and the green leaves. # 259, for a more beautiful look. If you want, you can put slices of tomatoes cut under the ornament.