We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Put eggs in a bowl with the sweetener and mix until foam forms on the surface.
3. Add flour, cocoa and baking soda (ammonium and sodium) quenched with lemon juice / vinegar over beaten eggs, and mix until the ingredients are completely incorporated.
4. Pour the composition into a rectangular tray (32 x 22 cm) lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the tray from the oven and let the countertop cool completely, then cut the edges and portion it into 7 x 4cm rectangles.
1. Put the raspberries in a bowl with the sweetener and lemon juice over low heat. Leave on the fire until the liquid drops (~ 8min) and you get a thick composition. After it has thickened, let it cool completely (I speed up the cooling process by putting the bowl of raspberries in another bowl in which I put cold water).
2. Mix the liquid cream until it gains volume and consistency, then incorporate the raspberries into it.
1. Put 2 teaspoons of raspberry cream on each rectangle.
2. Put 6 pieces of raspberries on 6 rectangles, then put the other rectangles on top.
3. Mix the liquid cream with the sweetener (4.5 g) until it gains volume and consistency.
4. Put the whipped cream in a pos with a star-shaped tip and garnish each cake, then put a raspberry on each whipped cream.
Sugar-free cakes recipes: how to cook sugar-free cakes and the tastiest recipes for sugar-free sweets recipes, sugar-free chocolate recipe, wheat flour-free cakes, cake recipes with unbaked biscuits, burnt sugar cream, semolina with burnt sugar, caramelized onion with brown sugar, semolina pudding with burnt sugar, burnt sugar cream with corasla, semolina pudding with milk and burnt sugar.
Chocolate candies and peanut butter (sugar-free)
Chocolate Cakes, Gluten Free Cakes, Unbaked Cakes 1 1/4 cup dehydrated figs 1/3 cup peanut butter 3/4 cup oatmeal 3 tbsp chocolate flakes 1 teaspoon chia seeds 3 tsp cocoa
Ricotta mousse with mascarpone and cream
Sugar-free cakes, Homemade cakes, Cakes 100 ml maple syrup 40 g pecans 120 g cream 150 g ricotta 60 g mascarpone
Ecla cake (without baking)
Cream cakes, Unbaked cakes, Homemade cakes 500 g biscuits 200 g instant vanilla pudding 3 1/2 cups milk 250 ml whipped cream 4 tablespoons icing sugar: 5 tablespoons cocoa 150 g sugar 5 tablespoons butter 5 tablespoons milk
Strawberry and yogurt ice cream
Strawberry Cakes, Fruit Cakes, Unbaked Cakes 500 g strawberries 500 g Greek yogurt 4-5 tbsp honey 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
Sugar-free chocolate mousse
Homemade cakes, Cakes, Sweets 320 ml coconut milk 150 g dark chocolate or unsweetened chocolate 2 teaspoons cocoa 5 teaspoons sweetener based on stevia 3 eggs
Chocolate tart (without flour)
Chocolate Cakes, Homemade Cakes, Cakes 400 g dark chocolate 200 g butter 50 g cocoa 1 teaspoon vanilla essence 5 eggs 250 g sugar a pinch of salt for icing: 200 g dark chocolate 60 g butter
Nanaimo cake - no baking
Sweets, Cakes, Homemade cakes 100 g chocolate 70% cocoa 250 g sugar vanilla essence powder 2 tablespoons vanilla pudding powder 3 tablespoons whipped cream 65 g butter 120 g coconut 60 g almonds 150 g biscuits 6 tablespoons cocoa 50 g sugar 65 g butter 1 egg 2 tablespoons butter
Raspberry Gem Ingredient:
- 3 kilograms of fresh raspberries, cleaned of tails
- 2.25 kilograms of sugar
- juice from 2 lemons
Preparation of raspberry jam:
If you have not prepared jam or jam before, it would be good to know the following:
- this is a recipe with a ratio of 1: 3/4, if you have only 1 kilogram of raspberries you will use only 750 grams of sugar and the amount of lemon will adapt. The amount of sugar can be increased to the ratio of 1: 1, then you will get a denser product, rather a jam, or it can be reduced to 1: 1/2 (500 grams of sugar per 1 kilogram of fruit), but the jam will have to be boiled longer until it binds, during this time the water contained in the fruit will naturally evaporate and the sugar will caramelize, so we will get a jam with as much sugar, but with a little less and with a color not so beautiful.
- for the success of any jam or jam recipe it is essential that the jars are very clean and sterilized and the lids are closed perfectly tightly sterilizing the jars (one of the methods) can be done as follows: in some water and wipe well. Then, the jars are placed in a metal tray and filled with boiling water (the metal tray is mandatory, otherwise the jars will break when they come in contact with the hot liquid). Leave it like this for about 10 minutes, then drain the water, put the jars back in the tray and put them in the preheated oven at 150 degrees, until they dry well. Remove, leave to cool and are ready to fill with jam or compote fruit.
And now, how to make raspberry jam:
1. Place the fruit in a large saucepan alternately with sugar, a layer of fruit, a layer of sugar (picture 1) is left to rest for 2-3 hours, during which time the sugar will extract enough juice from the fruit.
2. Put the pan on high heat (I took advantage of my Napoleon grill and his side burner and avoided overheating in the house), add the lemon juice and boil (picture 2). The foam that will form on the surface during boiling must be removed with a spoon and the walls of the pan will be repeatedly wiped off the sugar adhesives with a brush soaked in cold water, to avoid caramelization and change the color of the jam. After about 25-30 minutes of boiling, remove a tablespoon of syrup and cool, checking if the jam has reached the desired consistency. By cooling, the syrup thickens and gels due to pectin. Only boil as much as needed, if it boils too much, a brown product will result.
3. Pour the hot jam into the jars prepared as I explained above, not necessarily placed on a metal tray, so as not to crack (you can put the blade of a knife under the jar, which will take the heat shock). Screw the lids (or staple them) and cool slowly, either wrapped in many layers of fabric (beds, rags) or in the oven. I find it more convenient to put them with the tray in the oven heated to 120 degrees Celsius (low heat), than to occupy a space in the kitchen and so small with jars placed in the nest. Once I put the tray with the hot jars (from the hot jam I filled them with) in the oven, I turn off the oven and let the jars cool slowly before putting them in the pantry.
Returning to the wonderful raspberry jam, I assure you that there will be no better day than the one started with a breakfast in which this natural product has the main role, on a slice of bread, a muffin or whatever you want.
If you are bothered by the seeds, the raspberries can be passed or passed through the machine for the tomato broth, and the juice obtained is weighed and boiled with an equal amount of sugar, obtaining a wonderful skin, with the same delicious aroma as raspberry jam.
Put the pudding (powder) in a pot, pour a little of the raspberry juice (cold) and mix well. Do this until the juice is ready. Boil until thickened, mix in one.
When preparing the pudding I added 2 tablespoons of sugar, the juice seemed too sour. and I did well. Considering that whipped cream, I beat it without sugar (only with a vanilla ... maybe), the cream would not have been sweet enough.
But that remains at your discretion ... how sweet you want.
Beat the egg whites. Rub the yolks with the vanilla sugar and orange peel. Mix these compositions. Add the flour, mixed with the starch and baking powder ... little by little, mixing in one.
Grease a tray (26-28 diameter) with margarine and cover with flour, pour the top and bake at 170 ° C for about 25-30 minutes.
Whipped cream and raspberries are added to the cold pudding. Stir gently until it becomes a cream. The worktop is cut in half. Fill with raspberry cream, cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
Before serving, garnish with whipped cream or powdered sugar.
Method of preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix the egg whites with hard salt powder. Gradually add the sweetener and mix until the foam increases in volume and becomes firm.
3. Add almond flour, wheat flour mixed with starch and orange powder and incorporate them with a spatula with fine, circular movements, from top to bottom.
4. Pour the composition into a rectangular tray (32 x 22 cm) lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 30 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
5. Remove the tray from the oven and allow the countertop to cool completely. Remove the countertop from the tray with paper.
6. Cut a square from the worktop (20x20 cm) without removing the baking paper (because the worktop will break). The portion of the countertop set aside will be used for decoration.
1. Prepare it when you assemble the cake.
2. Put the thawed raspberries through a blender, then pass it through a sieve to separate the sauce from the seeds, 300g of puree will result.
3. In a bowl (I used a stainless steel bowl, but you can use a heat-resistant dish) mix the yolks with the sweetener until they dissolve in color, add the raspberry sauce, put the bowl on a bain-marie and mix until the composition is thick. Take the bowl off the heat, set aside 100 g of raspberry corduroy (which you will use for the raspberry cream), and in the rest you put gelatin (hydrated for 10 minutes in cold water), while it is still hot (if the corduroy has started to cool, dissolve the gelatin on a bain-marie and only then incorporate it into the curd).
1. Melt the chocolate on a bain-marie, spread it on an acetate sheet or on baking paper. Leave it for 5 minutes at room temperature then draw 3-4 cm rectangles and put in the fridge for 30-40 minutes. 2. Remove from the fridge when decorating and cut the rectangles with a heated knife. Put back in the fridge for a few minutes.
1. Place the top with the baking paper in a square tray (20x20cm), pour the raspberry string on top and put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the raspberry cream as follows: hydrate the gelatin in cold water for 10 minutes then dissolve it in a bain-marie. Mix the cold liquid cream with the sweetener until it increases in volume and becomes aerated, add the raspberry curd given away (100g) and the dissolved gelatin and mix until incorporated.
3. Take the cake out of the freezer, pour about 70% of the raspberry cream on top, you will put the remaining cream in a pos with two closed stars and you will sprinkle on top. Then put the cake in the freezer for a few hours (I left it overnight).
4. Take the cake out of the freezer, take it out of the tray, set aside the baking paper and leave it at room temperature for 5 minutes then portion it with a knife with a hot blade (usually I keep the knife in hot water, take it out, wipe it and then cut repeating the operation after each row cut).
5. Place the chocolate rectangles on top, garnish with crushed frozen raspberries and top crumbs.
Note: The countertop is a bit crumbly so you will have to work carefully.
You can use dark chocolate without sugar. :)
6. Banana ice cream
When the temperatures exceed a tolerable level, you want an ice cream, two, three. Instead of making a trip to the store and having a dessert that you don't know much about, isn't it better to prepare the refreshing delicacy at home? The best part is that you only have 3 ingredients in the house, and if you were inspired to put the bananas in the freezer, it's even better: you can serve homemade ice cream in just 5 minutes.
• 125 g of almond flour
• 25 g coconut flour
• 50 g cocoa
• 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 sachet of baking powder
• 125 g butter, at room temperature
• 150 g coconut sugar
• 4 eggs
• 80 g peanut butter (no sugar)
• 25 ml of grape seed oil
• 250 ml unsweetened almond milk
• 250 g cream cheese
• 30 g of honey
• Fresh raspberries for decoration.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and prepare a baking dish with a diameter of 18 cm, greased with butter and lined with baking paper.
Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl: almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa (sifted), vanilla sugar, baking soda and baking powder. Homogenize the dry mixture with a whisk.
In another bowl, mix the butter (which is at room temperature) with the coconut sugar until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, then peanut butter and grape seed oil.
In the mixture of butter with coconut sugar and eggs, alternately add, in tranches, the dry ingredients and the almond milk. Pour the composition into the tray prepared at the beginning and bake for 40 - 45 minutes at 180 ° C.
Mix the cream cheese with the honey. When the cake has cooled, add the cream on top and decorate with fresh raspberries.
To complete the required intake of mineral salts it is recommended to hydrate with natural carbonated mineral water from Aqua Carpatica.
2. Clafoutis with blueberries and cherries
The vegan version of the original French clafoutis recipe is made with silken tofu, almond milk and coconut oil and the result is a fluffy dessert, with moist dough, like a pudding, incredibly close in texture, appearance and taste to authentic clafoutis! For this recipe I used coconut sugar & ndash is easy and not very sweet!