We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/6-inch-thick slices
- 1 pound turnips, peeled, cut into 1/6-inch-thick-slices
Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan. Bring to simmer. Remove from heat.
Arrange potatoes and turnips in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish, alternating and overlapping slightly. Pour warm cream mixture over. Sprinkle with pepper.
Bake until vegetables are tender and top is golden brown, about 45 minutes. Cool slightly, then serve.