We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 cinnamon crumb or glazed doughnuts
- 3 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 small ripe bananas, peeled, cut on diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick slices
Preheat broiler. Place doughnuts on small baking sheet; set aside. Stir butter and brown sugar in heavy medium skillet over medium heat until butter is melted. Boil 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Mix in lemon juice and spices, then rum; stir to blend. Cool caramel sauce 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, broil doughnuts just until hot and bubbly, watching closely to avoid burning, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer doughnuts to 2 plates. Toss bananas with caramel sauce in skillet. Top doughnuts with scoop of ice cream, flattening slightly in center. Spoon bananas and caramel sauce over. Sprinkle with nuts and serve.