We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice plus lemon wedges for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 pounds 1-inch-thick firm white fish fillets (such as halibut), cut crosswise into 2-inch-wide strips
- 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 2 pounds cleaned fresh or thawed frozen squid, each body cut open on 1 long side and scored lightly (tentacles reserved for another use)
Whisk 4 tablespoons oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and paprika in small bowl. Season dressing with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Cover and chill up to 6 hours. Bring to room temperature before using.
Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Arrange seafood on baking sheets. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons oil and turn to coat; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer seafood to grill. Cook until just opaque in center, about 4 minutes per side for fish, 2 minutes per side for shrimp, and 30 seconds per side for squid. Arrange on platter. Spoon dressing over. Garnish with lemon wedges.