We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We clean the fish fillets and if the fish has been frozen we let it thaw away from the heat source, then we tampon to remove the excess water.
Peel the onion, celery and carrot, cut them and boil them to have the necessary stock of vegetables for the garnish.
We will put the fish in a marinade, made of yogurt, salt and white pepper and we will leave it for 5-7 minutes no more than it will crumble.
We will take care of the crust through which we will come across ours, namely we will mix the sesame with the breadcrumbs. We take out the fish and we will put it through this mixture and we will put it in the oven.
We will heat the oven to 185-200 degrees, we will put baking paper inside after previously greasing the tray with oil, then we add the fish for 15-20 minutes, I leave it for 25 minutes because I like it more crispy . Remove the fillets and place them on absorbent napkins to remove excess fat, then add lemon juice.
After we have the stock ready, we move on to the rice preparation, we rinse the rice in water in advance. In a frying pan with oil add the browned onion and leave it until it turns golden, then add the rice after a few minutes we start to gradually add the vegetable soup (stock). We also put the beets to boil (I used pre-cooked beets). We pull the pistachio into the pan and then grind it. When the beets are ready, drain the liquid, blend it and add a cube of butter, salt and pepper.
For rice, the proportion is 1 to 3, rice with soup, so about 3-4 tablespoons of soup that will be added gradually and we will put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes, salted and peppered. I added a little beet puree on which I sprinkled pistachios pulled into the pan.
For decoration, a cherry tomato and a basil leaf, as in the pictures below.
Baked trout recipes
Trout cooked in several ways: boiled, fried, smoked, pickled, salted or baked. From it makes excellent main dishes, appetizers, fish soups, steaks and even grills. People watching calorie diet, cook fish without the addition of oil. During the preparation of the fish gives the dish its own juices and fats, so in addition to this grease with oil does not make sense. Like other sensitive, delicate varieties of fish, trout require certain skills and knowledge to prepare it. Step by step recipes below are tips and hints for preparing tasty dishes.
River trout cooked in foil completely
- bird trout - up to 500 m
- large onion - 1 pc.
- a sea of ripe tomatoes
- red pepper bell - 1 pc.
- a few sprigs of dill and parsley
- Boiled trout with the calculation of one bird per serving for one person. The fish is cleaned of entrails, scales, gills removed. Well prepared carcass is washed, dried kitchen paper towel, and then rubbed on top and inside the mixture of salt and pepper.
- Pour the salted fish juice from half a lemon, leave to marinate for a quarter of an hour.
- Meanwhile, diced tomatoes, onion rings and a half and pepper slices.
- Leave a few sprigs of greenery to decorate, and the rest - finely chopped.
- You will need about half a foil for baked fish. It veiled refractory shape, spread on the lower half of the lemon, cut into slices.
- Upstairs closes lemon fish, which puts the belly slices of vegetables. This dish is seasoned with favorite spices.
- Foil carefully pull the fish during the juices and cooking fat will not melt into shape, and remained inside.
- In a preheated oven, set the temperature to 180 degrees. Cook the fish for half an hour, then unroll the foil and continue to bake in the oven under the grill for about 5-7 minutes, until the delicious crust. Serve, garnished with sprigs of raw greens with lemon slices.
How to cook trout with potatoes
- polukilogrammovy steak or sea trout carcass fish
- kg of potatoes
- cherry tomatoes - 400 g
- 30 ml of olive oil
- a big onion
- If you use trout, after the primary treatment (removal of scales, gills and removal of viscera), cut the fish into portions, or separate the fillet in it. navy goldfish is recommended to cut into small slices. fillets with salt and season with spices for fish and dried herbs It is obtained, if desired.
- peel potato tubers. Cut the potatoes into large slices.
- Put a baking dish with foil and grease with butter. At the bottom put an even layer of onion, cut into thick rings.
- On top place marinated onion pieces of fish fillets covering the potato layer.
- Potatoes, sprinkle with salt, black pepper and other spices to taste.
- The last layer - red cherries.
- Bake in the oven at 190 degrees. The cooking time is about 35 minutes and focuses on the features of the oven. This dish is ready as soon as the potatoes are tender.
Recipe for rainbow trout in the sleeve
- fresh rainbow trout - 1 pc. weighing less than 1 kg
- a couple of tablespoons of butter
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- large kitchen and sea salt - incomplete teaspoon
- freshly ground black pepper
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 10 ml of olive oil.
- Free of scales and viscera of fish gills, remove or cut off the head completely. gutted carcass washes well with water and dries running.
- Mix salt and pepper. The resulting mixture rub the fish on all sides. Don't forget the season with spices inside the fish.
- Squeeze the juice with a quarter of a lemon and mix with olive oil. Rub this mixture over the fish carcass and leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- On the surface, the fish make a few incisions along it. In each well put on a small piece of butter and a thin circle of lemon. In the belly of the fish, place chopped parsley mixed with lemon scraps.
- Put the prepared fish in the baking sleeve, tie it. Put on a baking sheet and send in a hot oven. Cooking time - 35 minutes, oven temperature to 190 degrees. Five minutes before the end of cooking, cut the hose and open the fish and let it cook for a few minutes, it was able to lightly brown.
How to cook sliced trout fillets in the oven
- fish fillets - 500-600 g
- 3 tomatoes
- fresh mushrooms - 200 g
- low-fat varieties of cheese - 150-200 g
- Greek yogurt without natural flavors - 100 ml
- Parsley - a small bundle
- salt, mix different peppers.
- If you use frozen fillets, it is necessary to pre-thaw. Freshly washed, obsushennoe fillets rub a mixture of freshly ground pepper and salt (salt, preferably coarse), to taste. Leave to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Other products are prepared for further processing: sliced tomatoes, mushrooms, thin plates, cheese and grill.
- refractory clay or ceramic baking dish with olive oil wipe. Lay layer flat tabs at a short distance from each other.
- On each piece of fish put on a cup of tomatoes and a few plates of mushrooms.
- Top ingredients sprinkled with grated cheese, then filled with Greek yogurt, decorated with sprigs of parsley or chopped herbs.
- Prepare a dish from 200 degrees. Cooking time is a quarter of an hour. Trout served baked in the oven, accompanied by garnishes of vegetables such as leafy greens.
Roast trout with soy sauce
- two steak trout
- soy sauce - 50-60 ml
- natural honey - 2 tbsp. L.
- half a large lemon
- green onion feathers - a small bundle
- Susan - a few tablespoons.
- The taste of this dish depends on the marinade, which will infiltrate fish. It is advisable to cook it using only high quality products: natural soy sauce, honey compound. To prepare the sauce, use lemon juice, soy sauce and honey. Mix these ingredients. If the honey has thickened and shaken slightly, heat it in a water bath to a liquid state.
- Stir in the prepared marinade bath and leave for at least half an hour. Permission is granted to marinate the fish at night and in the morning to bake in the oven.
- Marinated steak place in a refractory form, pour the rest of the marinade on top. There is a risk that the fish will be burned after the honey, so it is recommended to establish a form of foil or parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Bake the steaks for 20 minutes. Every 5-7 minutes, open the oven door and juice watering steaks, which will flow from them.
- Finished steaks before serving sprinkle with chopped green onions and sesame seeds. Since this recipe is baked in the trout oven considered Asian dishes, the steak should be served with rice garnish.
Baked trout with vegetables
- half a kilogram of trout fillets
- a mixture of frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, green peas, green beans, carrots, etc.) - 300 g
- big fresh tomatoes
- in pieces of red or yellow bell pepper, and green
- pair of garlic cloves
- spices and olive oil
- Soy sauce - 50 ml
- 35 ml lemon juice
- teaspoon of honey
- sweet chili sauce - 15 ml
- To the trout turned out juicy and had a fresh taste, it is necessary to marinate in a spicy sauce. To make it, mix the soy sauce with lemon juice, honey, sweet chili sauce, a pinch of salt and a clove of garlic, passed through the press.
- Fish fillets cut into portions, wash and pour obsushivayut prepared sauce. Leave in solution for one hour.
- Fresh vegetables cut into large pieces: tomatoes into eight pieces, onion rings and a half, pepper rings, after the withdrawal of its seeds.
- Frozen vegetables left at room temperature for 10-15 minutes to thaw.
- Baking with large sides lightly greased with vegetable oil.
- Evenly spread on the bottom frozen ingredients, onions. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Frozen vegetables spread tomatoes and pepper, sprinkle with chopped into small slices of garlic clove.
- The top layer of food is fish fillets. Distribute evenly on the vegetable pillow.
- This dish is prepared in a preheated 180 degree oven. Fish with vegetables cooked for half an hour. Serve finished fillets with fried vegetables, watering from the top menus of lemon juice.
Share This Post
Good for fasting. I think a recipe like this has my mother's neighbor. I mean tried, and the cake is delicious.
What a cool shape you have!
It's a perfect sweet recipe for fasting!
Thanks Cristina. : *
It was really good, considering that it does not contain eggs, milk.
It looks very good. I think I'll try it too. Thanks for the recipe and a beautiful day!
Beautiful day to you Elena Cristina. : *
I'm so glad you liked the cake.
Super tastes! I'll take a slice too!
It looks really good !! Now I also make a cake with lemon and berries while fasting, until it's ready I serve you a slice of cake, already salivating.
I always thought that fasting desserts have no taste.
Well, after seeing your recipe, I don't think so anymore ... Very nice.
This marbled cake is sublime!
C good idea..for fasting days..I will try it for sure these days ..
so fluffy..and yet fasting
It looks super good! I think it's also very good, I like it!
Hi Miha! To be honest, I don't fast for a long time :( Yes, your cake seems tasty and simple to make, good for a & quot diet & quot :) I always follow you with pleasure) Come by me whenever you want: *
What a cool thing it looks !! Good bad! kiss
it must be very good, it looks gorgeous, I discovered your blog by chance, congratulations very nice, maybe we can change our recipes.
Thanks Timea! Please serve :)
Adela, thank you! I hope you served, that today I come to you to serve me. :))))
That's Rocsy! ) Thanks!
Dannutsa, thank you!
I hope you like it as much. : *
Thanks Miuta, I'm glad you like it. : *
Know that you visit yourself, as you visit most of your favorite culinary blogs, but I don't always have time to leave something written. I admire and move on. It's my fault for that. :)
Deliziosericette, thank you. And I'm glad you like my blog.
What does it mean to "exchange recipes"? :)
I like all your recipes so I have to choose one, I also have a blog, maybe you like a recipe
I wrote it down!
It looks great and I think it's great, so I'll "test" it for sure! Congratulations !
f fain you came out, it looks like a cake with eggs in texture. I didn't even know it could be made without eggs!
How do you know how to arrange them all so beautifully, that you eat everything from the plate and kiss you !!
The cake looks very good, we are big cake eaters!
It looks great and very good! Pup!
I put it on my list! Thanks!
Your cake looks very nice, I make it in this post too! Many kisses
How good it can look.
it's super good and easy to make
very good. I'll try it soon.
This cake is great, Miha! I made it today and it's delicious. Thanks for the recipe. & gt: D & lt
I'm so glad you like it! :)
I tried it and it came out fff good. thanks for the recipe :)
Have fun with Monica! I'm glad you like it! :)
I also tried it on fasting and it was very good. Plus I was impressed by my mother-in-law .. :)
Eheee. that can only be good! :)))
I'm so glad you liked it!
It turned out very good for me, all those who tasted said they were satisfied. Keep it like this!
Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it!
I now have one prepared in the same style in the oven! I didn't have any jam but I put some raisins in the white part and in addition to cocoa I also put a cinnamon powder. I can't wait to see what comes out! Thank you!
Very good and your version, Georgiana! Unfortunately, my family doesn't like raisins, but I would try cinnamon too. )
Now I'm going to look at the recipe again because I want to make it again. It turned out very good! :-) The aroma of cinnamon felt very pleasant! I will instead decrease the amount of sugar :-). Thank you again!
It's a good recipe, but you forgot to mention baking powder. anyway I did and it turned out very good. THX
Baked fish in two-tone sesame crust served with black rice and lemon - Recipes
Probably not many of you have tried this combination: baked potatoes and parsnips. In our country, parsnips are used in soups and very little in other dishes. Together with my good friend Diana, we had the opportunity to eat this combination with stuffed chicken and we really liked it. For Diana's sake, I also tried to cook parsley in the oven, because I didn't have any problems with potatoes because it wouldn't come out, and when we visited her at "Oradiaaaaa" we cooked this combination together and it turned out great.
The secret: goose or duck lard.
It is not easy to find in Romania, but if we search we find it. I found at Cora, both duck and goose and it is imported from a Hungarian company, as you will see in the photo.
It's super simple and you need:
potatoes (how many you want)
parsnip (as much as you want - I like f a lot and I put more :))
rat lard this time (but the goose is just as good)
salt and pepper to taste
1 cake top, 4 bananas, 2 oranges, 1 grape, 1 piece of kiwi, 1 box of chocolate cream, 1 pineapple compote, whipped cream 500g, chocolate for garnish
1.5 kg of mutton (or lamb), 4 onions, 1.5 kg of red potatoes, 500 ml of meat soup, 50 grams of butter, 3 tablespoons of thyme, 3 strands of parsley, salt, pepper
Fish recipesIngredients: 2 pcs salted fillets salt, pepper paprika sweet a handful of spaghetti (I used wholemeal) olive oil green parsley For sauce: olive oil 200 ml tomato juice 5 cloves crushed garlic 1 hot pepper 1 onion 2 tablespoons mustard 100 ml rose wine 1/2 lg sugar herbs of Provence salt pepper Preparation: Wash the fillets, leave to drain and then season with salt, pepper, paprika and herbs of Provence..Put on grill a tray in which I put a cup of water and put in the oven. Keep until the fillets are well done and brown. Separately in a pot of water in which I put a drop of salt boil the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package. When they are ready drain the water and rinse with cold water. Add a tablespoon of olive oil, a little salt and a little green parsley and mix. For the sauce: Finely chopped onion, sliced garlic and hot pepper cleaned of seeds and cut into small strips, fry in olive oil. Add the mustard and quench with wine. Add the tomato juice and simmer under the lid until the sauce drops. At the end add the herbs of Provence, sugar and season with salt and pepper to taste. Season with green parsley. Serve the sleep with plenty of spaghetti sprinkled with warm sauce. A delight. Good appetite! Read more at http://www.petitchef.ro/retete/felul-principal/somn-la-cuptor-cu-garnitura-de-spaghetti-in-sos-alla-diavola-fid-1375197#RwVkRuAd8Y8kVWjj.99
Fish meatball soup
Scordolea with smoked fish
200 g), 200 g nuts, 100 ml oil, 5-6 cloves garlic, salt, pepper. Preparation: Boil the potatoes in cold salted water, then peel them and put them on a small grater. The fish is cleaned of bones and skin and finely chopped. The nuts are ground. Peel the garlic and grind it. Put the walnuts in a bowl, stop them with 2 teaspoons of cold water and rub them with a wooden spoon. Then add the oil a little, until done, stirring constantly like mayonnaise. Add the garlic, potatoes and fish, mixing well after each ingredient. Season with salt and pepper. Serve as an appetizer with toast. Bon appetit! Read more at http://www.petitchef.ro/retete/antreuri/scordolea-cu-peste-afumat-fid-924909#KtPuMFXpPOsk4Hpl.99
Baked fish in two-tone sesame crust served with black rice and lemon - Recipes
This spring I came across the Madeira Check at the Little on the blog. I wrote down my recipe, like many other wonderful ones on her blog, which are still on the waiting list. but that's what I provided!
And what attracted me even more was the fact that it does not contain growth agents. Do not bake powder, yeast or baking soda, vinegar or ammonium. Super, super.
I admit that I am not a lover of lemon, but of orange. So I added candied orange peels and lemon to the Madeira cake, I also syruped it with orange juice, as if I'm afraid to call it Madeira. hm. Madeira lemon by Micul si Madeira orange & lemon by Liana. It seems to work, doesn't it?
Thank you very much Little A.k.a Yvone for the recipe!
I can tell you with all my heart that it is the best and most fragrant and most fragrant cake ever.
225 grams butter / margarine,
35 ml water,
50g orange peel and candied lemon.
1. Heat the oven, grease the cake pan with margarine and line with flour or baking paper.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
then cut into long, thin strips, removing the white part.
Put the strips in a bowl, cover with water and put on the fire.
Bring to the boil for one minute, wash with cold water and repeat the operation.
In another bowl put 50g of sugar and the 35 ml of water and simmer, leaving until the sugar melts. Add the lemon and orange peels and simmer until glassy.
2. Remove the shells from the syrup and place on baking paper to cool.
Beat the soft margarine with the sugar and add the eggs one at a time.
Then sift the flour and mix.
Add the candied lemon and orange pieces and mix well.
I found at Real a box of 250g with about 5 RON, I think. I don't know the exact price anymore: P
3. Pour the dough into the tray and place the lemon and orange syrup strips on top.
and put in the oven until it passes the toothpick test, about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
In the remaining syrup, squeeze the juice from an orange and syrup the cooled cake.
It goes great with a cup of hot or cold milk, says the husband, delighted by the sweet-sour taste of the fragrant cake -)
I served two slices of cake with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice! And more true was the taste, aroma, flavor -)
Tips: In the first 15 minutes turn the fire to maximum power and do not open the oven under any circumstances. Then turn 180 degrees and check after an hour if it is ready.
It turned out great for you, the presentation is grade 20. What more can I say? I'm so glad you liked it, and if Tudor ate it, it made my day more beautiful.
I kiss you both dearly and wish you a wonderful weekend.
I really like the pictures, the presentation and the cake, of course! Congratulations!
These flavors are very inviting, and the cake looks great.
@ Little-thank you beautiful, you are a cute! Of course, Tudor also ate, I really expected him to spit on the candied shells, but it wasn't like that and I was very happy that he ate a whole slice for the first time. Thank you very much once again for recipe, I'm ready to make more from you -) We kiss you dearly: *
@ Dia- with the aromas intoxicated us too, then with the fine-fine texture -) kiss
An aromatic and very colorful cake. It looks inviting. Pup and beautiful Sunday!
@ Antonina- orange or lemon? : P
@ Sara-I see it than gold. hi, hi. but the aroma is super fragrant! kiss
Congratulations Liana for what you did.
Wonderful came out.
This recipe needs to be tested.
mmmm how does it look. a madness
@ Sidy-thank you! test it, you will definitely repeat it. many kisses
@ Naty-and the taste was crazy -)
I did it: D. It turned out well I think.
@Russian, you're Superman, well done !!
Now that I've tasted it, I can say that it's superbly good, a little sweet, but that's exactly what makes it so good)
@ Kadia- I'm glad you liked it, your husband is a super cook, but you should know that yours was too sweet from shit, for me the candied shells weren't sweet at all.
miam miam! I took a piece! I have the impression that I have reached the fixed, that the tray was a bit empty! lol
The scent of orange invaded my nostrils! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
@ Georgiana- you have reached the fixed point! -)
It looks really, really good, it's like I can smell it.
@ Dorina-thank you! yeah, from the picture, it's gone, it's over too soon :(
is it fluffy and baked without baking powder?
Yes, it is very fluffy and very baked and without baking powder. It's not a miracle, it's a reality.
Tuna fillets in spice crust with baked tomatoes
I ate tuna, countless times, with pleasure: in the form of salad, pasta sauce, spreadable paste with butter or even tartar. Most of the time, the preliminary preparation is limited to opening the can and that's it. After a frustrating experience in a Greek restaurant, where we were brought a dry, burnt and tasteless tuna steak wannabe, at the sight of the fresh tuna in the supermarket I said we should try to prepare it at home properly & # 8230 Cat can it be difficult to gut, fillet and cook a tuna?
Really simple! We searched for some videos on youtube, such as the ones here and here, we took the knife and got to work. The fish was not very big, the cuticle was not the sharpest, and I didn't master the technique very well so the perfect fillets didn't come out, but next time we already know that it's better to remove the skin first and only then to go threading. , as indicated in the second video.
I washed the four fillets and put them aside, and I put the carcass and the remaining strips aside for a future fish soup.
In choosing the recipe, we wanted to make something as simple as possible that would highlight the taste of the fish and not be covered by any sauce or any consistent garnish. As usual I combined several recipes and adapted according to what I had around the house, so I said to make two of the fillets simply grilled, sprinkled with just a little olive oil and a drop of soy sauce , and the other two sprinkled with the same combination and then wrapped in seeds and spices. In this chapter you can improvise & # 8211 the classic recipe is with sesame, but we put black sesame, a little white sesame, mustard seeds, red pepper seeds (which I put in any kind of fish because they go great) and of course salt.
Heat the grill pan extremely well and then put the fillets for about 30 seconds on each side. Remove after this interval, leave to rest for a few minutes and then serve. The difference in cooking between the two is that the one with seeds needs a little more time (at least double) to penetrate. However, you should not leave much, unless you like to eat chips with a vague taste of fish.
Both variants turned out very well, however next time I will put white sesame or some more neutral seeds, because black sesame has a pretty intense aroma.
As a garnish I served ripe tomatoes. I washed them, sprinkled them with olive oil, a little (but very little) balsamic vinegar, basil leaves, salt and pepper. These must be put in the oven beforehand to be done together with the fish. The combination is extremely successful and there is no need for any other potatoes, rice, or something more consistent. The aroma of fish and ripe tomatoes does not deserve to be altered with anything else. Aided only by a little full-bodied white wine or a fresh red wine.
Baked fish in two-tone sesame crust served with black rice and lemon - Recipes
- 2 goat legs
- garlic (at your discretion)
- 2 glasses of wine (a half-dry something)
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- thyme (preferably (and) fresh)
- salt pepper
Cut some of the garlic into strips and spread the thighs.
Then we grind 2-3 puppies and rub the thighs well.
Pour the wine over, sprinkle with a little dried thyme plus salt and pepper and then place the sprigs of fresh thyme. Sprinkle with olive oil and stage number one is ready.
Stage number two is extremely simple and consists of marinating, ie we cover the tray with a foil and put it in the fridge. Preferably as much as possible (somewhere around 12h). It would be good to turn your thighs at some point, so that we have a quality marinade. :)
After the marinade is finished, all we have to do is put it in the oven.
Eh, here comes the beautiful part, I had the opportunity to test in more detail my new electric oven. And I have to admit with my heart that he behaved exemplary.
As an idea, it has about nine different baking programs. Coincidentally, there is a special program for large pieces of meat. :) (program that consists in heating the upper part, alternating with ventilation in case someone asks).
So I selected the program in question, set the temperature somewhere at 190-200 degrees and put it in the oven for 1h30.
Halfway through the period, the meat must be turned, and every 15 minutes it would be good to sprinkle it with marinade.
The outcome? Delicious.
Share This Post
Pup Mihu. Health!
uaaaaaaa how many good sweets do you congratulate
I really like how it looks and it is definitely tasty. kiss
I'm salivating just looking, I can stop by your house for coffee. said yes.
An interesting recipe, especially since I like expanded rice!
Delicious! Where did you find expanded rice?
Anonymous, thank you very much! I tried too! :))
Timea, she's very good, we liked her. Pup and have a nice weekend!
Interesting! :) Looks very good.
Thank you couscous! Do I throw a couple of pieces at you? :))
A very delicious section. I want too !! Kiss!
Raluca, I bought expanded rice from Kaufland, the grain district. It is plain expanded rice, without flavors.
interesting. it is worth saving and then performing. kiss you!
Thanks Adela! Pup and have a nice weekend! : *
Miha looks great. a quiet weekend !!
Mai Mihaita, you did so much good!
Have a nice weekend and dear Aziz! : *
My dear Diana. thank you very much! Have a nice weekend too! : *
It looks very good! I think it's very good! I wish you a beautiful evening!
Interesting recipe. Congratulations !!
Dear Miha, a lot for this recipe. I have a big bag of expanded rice and I didn't know what sweets to use it for. Pup.xoxo
oooooooooo but how little comes out. Well, I eat that alone
It's small, but quite consistent. )
Daca vrei sa dai si la musafiri :)))) dubleaza cantitatile.
cam cata iese ca sa stiu daca dublez cantitatile sau nu :) o fac pt mine si sotul meu :))
Prajitura e facuta intr-o tava mica, de 20/20 cm. Dar fiind destul de consistenta, zic eu ca ajunge pentru 2 persoane. )
aham, ok o sa vad, o sa fac pentru inceput cu cantitatile cele din reteta :) si vad apoi daca trebuie dublate sau nu :)